1st Triumvirant is a 3-4 player 2-3 hour card driven political wargame. Rome had been a Republic for about 500 years. But that was soon to change. Senators like Cato and Cicero were declining, while Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey were rising. They had amassed so much economic, political, and military power that the three of them effectively ruled Rome. In this game you try to become the first emperor of Rome. Will history repeat itself? Or will the name of Caesar become a minor footnote in history?
- One full-color 22″ x 34″ game map
- 1 sheets of 3/4″ double sided round counters (120 counters) on thick stock
- One sheets of 5/8″ double sided square counters (120 counters) on thick stock
- Sixteen rectangular mounted double sided Leaders with base
- Two Decks of 108 Game Cards Total
- One Rule book (with game charts and example of play)
- Two Six Sided dice